MP Covid E-pass Registration (Status Check) Online, Rules, Check out the Madhya Pradesh Lockdown E Pass Registration Process, How to Apply for Online MP Lockdown Pass Online, Get Rules & Regulation
MP E-Pass Registration – India is facing the second wave of Covid-19 and along with that, the vaccination is going on at full force. Vaccination is the permanent solution to eradicate Covid virus from the root. But until all the people of the nation are not vaccinated, it is mandatory to take necessary precautions for the safety of all. Vaccinating a population as massive as ours is not a piece of cake and it will indeed take a lot of time.
So it is essential to take necessary precautions such as social distancing or lockdown. Most of the states have declared partial or full lockdown as per the requirements. Now as per the COVID-19 situation all over India. MP Government will be announced for lockdown for few days. Now you have a need to E-Pass for any movement in MP state. So please go through the below link and details to check more about MP Lockdown E-Pass Registration 2021 Apply Online.
MP E-Pass Registration Online
Important details –
- Scheme for – MP Curfew Pass / E-Pass
- Official portal – mapit.gov.in
- Start Date – 26th March 2021
- Last Date – Not Announced yet
- Beneficiaries – Only MP Citizens
About E-Pass – Similarly like many other states Madhya Pradesh has also followed suit and imposed lockdown across the state along with the strict guidelines. As per the new guidelines, nobody can move around without a proper reason or emergency. In case of an urgent situation, the person has to apply for the E-pass on the online platform and when the E-pass is generated, an individual can come out of his or her house provided that the reason for commuting must be appropriate.
During registration, the individual has to fill in the certain information regarding reason and other personal information along with ID proof. The information must be genuine and 100% authentic. Then the responsible authority will issue you the E-pass via SMS and you can move without restrictions (but with necessary precautions like mask and documents etc ). With the thought of keeping the safety of the people , the government introduced the online portal for the registration of the E-pass. Hence , one can apply for the E-pass while sitting in the safety of his or her house.
|Covishield Registration||Cowin Registration|
MP Curfew Pass Registration, Status Check
Steps for registration of E-pass –
- An individual has to visit the website given below for registration.
- You have to click on the “apply for E-pass” option on the home page.
- Now, you have to fill in certain personal details like mobile number, etc.
- After submission of the information, the OTP will be sent to the registration number.
- Verify the mobile number by entering the OTP.
- Now, you have to fill in other necessary details like Aadhar number, Voter ID number, and other details that are asked for
- Along with that, you have to mention the reason for the E-pass and your destination, purpose of visit.
- Vehicle details, vehicle type, vehicle registration number, etc.
After successfully submitting the above mentioned details, the confirmation of the submission will be sent via SMS. The issued E-pass will also be sent via SMS in the form of pdf. With the E-pass, you can move around without any restriction for the purpose. There are certain rules that the individual must follow during the movement too that are mentioned in the E-pass.
We wish you have to get your movement / Curfew Pass for travel of essential supplies. The Madhya Pradesh government came up with the best solution for applying for an E pass without any human contact. It is an effective measure of keeping people safe and also allowing movement when required. The E pass will be issued if the purpose mentioned seems urgent and necessary. Hence it is a secure way of getting permission. Stay home !!! Stay safe !!!
|Haryana E-Pass Apply||Delhi E-Pass Apply|