Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Registration Online (link) How to registered Online, vaccination Status online, How to Apply Online for Covid-19 Vaccination Registration process.
The whole country is struggling from the coronavirus and so is the industrial capital – Maharashtra. With a huge population like Maharashtra, it is not easy to manage the safety of the people without proper planning. The capital of Maharashtra, Mumbai is one of the most crowded cities in the world. As per the reports Maharashtra recorded 6.20 lakh active cases and 8695 deaths are recorded. With the high number of active cases, Maharashtra became the epicenter of COVID-19 cases. With the rapid rise in new cases, it is very important to vaccinate all the people for their safety. India has begun the vaccination process and in total 3% of the total population is vaccinated.
Now we advised all Maharashtra people, who have yet not registered for Covid Vaccine Online, Please go through the online portal link and registered for Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Online. We just tried to help you all. Please follow the steps & way to register. Important Link & Way given below.
Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Registration
Important Highlights –
- Age Criteria – Above 18 Plus
- State – Maharashtra
- registration Process – Online for Covid Vaccine
- Official portal – cowin.gov.in
During this hard time, the Internet has become our best friend , not only because it keeps us entertained and connected but also it eases the management without human to human contact. In order to avoid the hustle around the vaccination centre , the Maharashtrian government came up with the idea of online registration for the vaccine. As per the guidelines issued by the government , the citizens have to register the vaccine online through the website developed by the government. The person has to register himself or herself through an online portal and have to confirm the slot for the vaccine at the nearby vaccination centre.
|COWIN Registration||Covishield Registration|
Important Steps to Register –
- Citizens have to register the vaccine on the like given below :
- Or you can download aarogya Setu app for registration
- On aarogya Setu app, click the option of vaccination
- Firstly enter your mobile number
- Verify the number by entering the OTP sent to your mobile
- Now Aadhaar number or voter card number for identification proof
- You have to enter the pin of your area and choose the vaccination center near you
- Now, the time slot for vaccination will be displaced to you as per the availability
- You have to select one of the given time slot option as per your convenience
- Once you select the time slot , your registration is completed
- The confirmation of the registration and registration number along with date and time is sent by SMS on your mobile
- It is mandatory to take your if proof and registration number along with you when going for vaccination
- From one mobile number, four members can register for the vaccine.
Covid Vaccine Registration cowin.gov.in
Age Criteria – As per the current situation where there is shortage of the vaccine , many districts of Maharashtra have suspended the vaccination of the 18 to 44 age group for a while and will only focus on the above 45 age people in order to complete their vaccination by giving them the second dose. It is suspected that vaccination for the 18 to 44 age group will reboot from 1st June.
Conclusion – Maharashtra is the economic capital of India and has a huge population. Hence , in order to prevent excess gathering of people around healthcare centres for vaccination , the systematic process is introduced. One has to register himself or herself for the vaccination through an online portal and have to select a time slot as per his or her convenience. This is the effective method of vaccinating the population with at most precautions and care.
We wish all Maharashtra People as soon as possible get vaccination. If you are not able to register please visit the cowin.gov.in portal to get more information. You have first applied online for 1 to 4 members as per one mobile number. if you have any questions regards Maharashtra Covid Vaccine Registration, Link, Apply Online. You are able to write in the comment section.
|Covishield Vaccine Registration||Haryana E-Pass Apply|