Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition 2022 (Date) Form Online

Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition 2022 (Date) Registration Form – Online Check, Now you have check all details about Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition & Registration Form Online, Follow the link & details we have provided.

Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition – After the enormous accomplishment of the Bigg Boss Malayalam, the show is good to go for the following season. Asianet channel has not yet reported the Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 try-outs and enrolment subtleties. The principal season was facilitated by whiz Mohanlal as the Bigg Boss Malayalam is probably going to be facilitated by a similar man.

Season 2 of the show had included just celebrities however like other forms of the show, Bigg Boss Malayalam 2022 may allow a commoner in the second season. So it’s a chance to get famous & get fame by Bigg Boss Malayalam Reality TV Show. If you are interested then check the information we have provided.

Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition

Important Highlights of Shows –

• Show Name – Bigg Boss
  • Language – Malayalam
  • Season No – 5
  • Registration – Started Soon
  • Channel Name – Asianet channel

About the Shows – There is no affirmation on whether the channel allows everyday citizens in the show. Different renditions of the show have been given to the stage to ordinary people to get names, notoriety, and cash.

Every one of the contenders who go into the Bigg Boss house needs to remain there for 120 days under the CCTV camera for 24X7. They can’t go out till the day they are allowed by the Bigg Boss. All the challengers who went into the house needed to talk in the Malayalam language.

Bigg Boss 15 Audition 2022 Online Marathi Super Dancer Audition
Bigg Boss Tamil Audition Mr India Audition 2022

Consistently competitors are assigned by housemates and watchers need to cast a ballot to spare their preferred challenger from removal.

Bigg Boss Registration 2022, Dates

All Bigg Boss Malayalam fans will be getting entered in reality tv shows. Now it’s time to register yourself and get a chance to popular in India. Now official website provided the direct link to register for Bigg Boss Season 2. You have to need to follow the link and steps we have provided to register online.

1. First search on Google – Bigg Boss Malayalam 2 Audition Date.
  2. After you have to need to click on the official link.
  3. Open in a new tab and wait till the page opens.
  4. Then you have to click on the registered button.
  5. Submit required details and video on the provided space.
  6. After fully submit you have received a thanks SMS.

The news of the auditions and registrations is not yet out but it is time and it will be around in some weeks. All you have to do is patiently wait and make your chance count in this famous reality show.

That’s all for today guys. Stay tuned for the next one and all the best. Any questions related to Bigg Boss Malayalam, you have free to write in the comment section. We wish you all the best for season 2 registration.

Bigg Boss Tamil Registration – Check here MTV Roadies Audition – Check here now

47 thoughts on “Bigg Boss Malayalam Audition 2022 (Date) Form Online”

• ബിഗ്‌ബോസ് സീസൺ 5 il ഒരു നല്ല gamer ആയി കടന്നു വരാൻ താല്പര്യപ്പെടുന്നു..എനിക്ക് ഒരു അവസരം കിട്ടിയാൽ ഞാൻ ente 100% കൊടുത്തു ബിഗ്‌ബോസ് ഷോ കളർ ആക്കാൻ ശ്രെമിക്കും

1. Hy sir
    I am joy James 29 years old from Kerala in Kottayam am gym trainer and 10 times mr Kottayam am interested to participate in big boss

2. ഞാൻ അനന്തു.ഞാൻ സീരിയൽ ആക്ടർ ആണ്. എനിക്ക് ബിഗ് ‌ബോസിൽ കയറാൻ ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്.7306806460

3. My Name is Ashik Mathew Biji. I am an MBA Animator. I am 22 years old. I love helping others, caring for others, loving others, I love Dancing, Singing, Mimicry, Monoact, and Playing Games. I really loved Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1 to 3. So I thought next Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 I Really want to participate in it. Please take me into Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4?

4. I am 23 year old boy with unimaginable thinking capabilities and known how to deal any type of peoples ! I have my own thoughts to go with

5. എനിക്ക് കേവലം 20 വയസ്സ് പ്രായം മാത്രമാണ് ഉള്ളത്… ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് സീസൺ 1 മുതൽ കാണുന്ന ഒരാളാണ് ഞാനും… ഈ പരിപാടിയിൽ പങ്കെടുക്കണം എന്ന് ഒരുപാട് ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു….. കാരണം സെലിബ്രിറ്റീസ് കൂടുതലും വരുന്ന ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് വീട്ടിൽ പ്രേഷകരിൽ നിന്നും ഒരാൾക്കു കൂടി വരാൻ ഒരു അവസരം കിട്ടിയാൽ അത് നന്നായിരിക്കും

6. BB is a forum ,I would love to participate. Am Smithaa 45yrs from Blore.. love singing although nt a singer. Lively person who believes in live n let live…

7. Enikk bigg boss il varan valare aagrahamund plss idh kanunna adhigridhar enikkoru chance nalganam enne pole orupad sadharanakkar idhil pangedukkan wait chyyunnund plss 🙏

8. Hello, my names Nayana Pillai and i’m a malayalee from the UK (oxford) but my place in Kerala is kollam. I am 22 turning 23 on June 30th. I am popular on social media with a following of over 400k on tiktok and I have previous bigg boss participants who follow me on Instagram too. I would love to be apart of bigg boss in the next upcoming season 5.

9. Hi My Name is Nandhitha krishnan i am a msw medical and psychiatric social worker (counsellor). I am 23 years old. Iam working at tribal area and I love helping others, caring for others, loving others, I love Dancing, Singing, and Playing Games. I really loved Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 1 to 3. So I thought next Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 4 I Really want to participate in it.

10. Hai Bigboss,
    ഒരു സാധാരണക്കാരി ആയി എനിക്ക് ബിഗ്‌ബോസിൽ പങ്കെടുക്കാൻ അതിയായ ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്. എനിക്ക് 22 വയസ് ആണ് ഉള്ളത്. ഇത്രയും നാൾ ഞാൻ ഒരു പ്രേക്ഷക ആയി നല്ല രീതിയിൽ ഷോ കണ്ടു. ഒരുപാട് ആകാംഷ ഉണ്ട് പങ്കെടുക്കാൻ.

11. ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് സീസൺ 1 മുതൽ കാണുന്ന ഒരാളാണ് ഞാനും… ഈ പരിപാടിയിൽ പങ്കെടുക്കണം എന്ന് ഒരുപാട് ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു….. കാരണം സെലിബ്രിറ്റീസ് കൂടുതലും വരുന്ന ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് വീട്ടിൽ പ്രേഷകരിൽ നിന്നും ഒരാൾക്കു കൂടി വരാൻ ഒരു അവസരം കിട്ടിയാൽ അത് നന്നായിരിക്കും .Hello bigboss I am Devika pradeep I really love bigboss and i like to participate in bigboss season 5 I am so interested please give me a chance I will do my best . I am a BSW student now I am 19 years old I like to sing

12. .Hello bigboss I am Devika pradeep I really love bigboss and i like to participate in bigboss season 5 I am so interested please give me a chance I will do my best . I am a BSW student now I am 19 years old I like to sing .

13. .Hello bigboss I am Devika pradeep I really love bigboss and i like to participate in bigboss season 5 I am so interested please give me a chance I will do my best . I am a BSW student now I am 19 years old I like to sing .
    I am watching this tv show from season 1 and i know how to ay very well .In this show always comming celebrates so know you can give a chance for home contestants please give one chance for as this is my contact number
    8590859879

14. ഹായ് ഡിയർ ബിഗ് ബോസ്
    എൻ്റെ പേര് അഫ്സൽ
    എനിക്ക് ബിഗ് ബോസിൽ
    വരാം തലപാര്യം ഉണ്ട്.

15. My name is manav.. Iam 17 years old…. I just need to be the first youngest contestant in the bigg boss malayalam…. follow_the_ripper my insta id.
    If i get a chance i will just fire it💥

16. ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ്…. കാണാതിരിക്കുന്നവർ വരെ കാണും.. പിന്നേ ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് കണ്ടന്റ് മഴ ആയിരിക്കും… ഒരു അവസരം തന്നാൽ…. പൊരിക്കും ഞാൻ…. ഇപ്പോൾ തന്നെ 24 hr ൽ 16.30 hr കാണുന്നുണ്ട് ഞാൻ എന്റെ കൈകലുകൾ തരിക്കാണ് അവർക്കൊന്നും വർത്താനം പറയാൻ അറിയില്ലലോ എന്ന് ആലോചിച്ചു.. ഒരു അവസരം please

17. My name is Bhagyalakshmi. M. S
    I am just 18 yrs old girl…just +2 over.. I would like to participated in bigg boss malayalam… My dream… Is this…i can inspired to other… Peoples.. Please give me.. A chance..

18. Hello sir I’m vindhya from palakkad (mannarkkad) I’m interested to participate in bigg boss …
    I’m 20 years old

19. എന്റെ പേര് ആദർശ്
    ബിഗ് ബോസ്സ് തുടങ്ങിയ അന്ന് മുതൽ കാണുന്ന ഒരാൾ ആണ് ഞാൻ bb കാണാതെ ഇരിക്കാൻ പറ്റാത്ത അവസ്ഥ ആയി
    ഒരു സാധാരണകാരൻ ആയ enikki ഇതിലേക്ക് അവസരം തരാമോ

20. സാധാരണക്കാരിൽ സാധാരണക്കാരിയായ ഒരു മലയാളിയാണ് ഞാൻ 😁ആദ്യ സീസൺ മുതൽ ഇപ്പോൾ നിലവിലെ സീസണും കണ്ടു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്നു 💯ഡിഗ്രി കഴിഞ്ഞു ഒരു പോലീസ് കാരിയാവാൻ വേണ്ടി പരിശ്രമിച്ചു കൊണ്ടിരിക്കുന്നു . നിലവിൽ സെലിബ്രിറ്റിക്കാർക്ക് കൊടുക്കുന്ന അവസരം ഒരു സാധാരണക്കാരിയായ ഞങ്ങളെ പോലുള്ളവർക്ക് കൂടി നൽകിയാൽ അത് ഒരുപാട് സന്തോഷം ആയേനെ 💓9061330327

21. Sir ഞാൻ deepa വയസു 46 house wife. ഒരു മകൻ 24 വയസു. മലയാളം മാത്രമേ സംസാരിക്കാൻ അറിയുകയുളൂ കാലിക്കറ്റ്‌ ആണ്‌ സ്വദേശം പത്രം വായനയും യൂട്യൂബ് കാണലും ആണ്‌ പ്രധാന ഹോബി.1 മുടൽ 4 വരെയുള്ള ഇല്ല സീസൺ ണും കാണാറുണ്ട്
    എന്തുകൊണ്ട് ഒരു വീട്ടമ്മക്ക് ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു പ്രോഗ്രാമിൽ പങ്കെടുത്തുകൂടാ ഈനാല് സീസണിലും ഒരു സാദാരണ വീട്ടമ്മയെ കണ്ടില്ല
    ഒരുപാട് ജീവിതനുഭവമുള്ള ഒരു സ്ത്രീ ആണ്‌ ഞാൻ ഇങ്ങനെ ഒരു പ്രോഗ്രാമിൽ partcipate ചെയ്യാൻ ഒരുപാട് ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു അടുത്ത സീസണിൽ ഞാനും ഉണ്ടാകണമെന്ന് അതിയായി ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു
    My no 6282305940 9497497002

22. Hello Bigboss, Myself Raewyn Johnson From Thrissur, Kerala. ഞാൻ bigbossil വരാൻ ആഗ്രഹിക്കുന്നു.Professionally Am a staff nurse.Singer, Athlete, Calligraphist……..I believe in myself that i can do Bigboss.

23. Hloooo
    എന്റെ പേര് നീതു ലോയിഡ് സ്ഥലം നോർത്ത് പറവൂർ എനിക്ക് 26 വയസ്സുണ്ട് കല്യാണം കഴിഞ്ഞു മൂന്ന് കുട്ടികളുണ്ട് ഞാൻ ബിസിനസ് ചെയ്യുന്നു ഞാൻ ഈ ഷോ ഫുൾ കാണാറുണ്ട് ബിഗ് ബോസിൽ കണ്ട സ്റ്റൻഡ് ആയി വരണമെന്ന് എന്റെ വലിയൊരു ആഗ്രഹമാണ് അതിന് എനിക്ക് ഒരു അവസരം തരികയാണെങ്കിൽ I will prove it my level best 🙏 thank you

24. Season 4 vare ella episode kalum mudangathe kaanunnu… Valare nalla entertainment program anu bigg boss ithil oru bhagam aakan agrahikkunnu,

25. i am interested to participate bigg boss season 5 …i am a govt servent….i would like to represent for gvt employees…if i get permission….may be it is possible becouse this is a game….

26. Sir,

ഞാൻ സജ്മൽ “ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ്” വെറും ഉടായിപ്പ് ആണെന്ന് ആണ് ഞാൻ ആദ്യം വിചാരിച്ചത് പിന്നീട് അത് കണ്ടപ്പോ ആണ് മനസ്സിലായെ വലിയ രീതിയിൽ ശ്രെദ്ദിച്ച് കളിക്കേണ്ട ഒരു ഗെയിം ആണെന്ന് ഇപ്പോൾ ഞാൻ വളരെ ഹാപ്പി ആണ് 😅 “(എനിക്ക് ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സിൽ വരണമെന്നും ലാലേട്ടനെ കാണാണമെന്നും ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്)”

കോഴിക്കോട്, പന്തീരാങ്കാവ്,
    (Human)

27. Sir,

ഞാൻ സജ്മൽ “ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ്” വെറും ഉടായിപ്പ് ആണെന്ന് ആണ് ഞാൻ ആദ്യം വിചാരിച്ചത്. പിന്നീട് അത് കണ്ടപ്പോ ആണ് മനസ്സിലായെ വലിയ രീതിയിൽ ശ്രെദ്ദിച്ച് കളിക്കേണ്ട ഒരു ഗെയിം ആണെന്ന്. ഇപ്പോൾ ഞാൻ വളരെ ഹാപ്പി ആണ്.

“(എനിക്ക് ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സിൽ വരണമെന്നും ലാലേട്ടനെ കാണാണമെന്നും ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്)”

കോഴിക്കോട്, പന്തീരാങ്കാവ്,
    (Human)
    NB:- എനിക്ക് എടുത്ത് പറയാൻ ഒരു കഴിവും ഇല്ല 😊

28. ഹായ് ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് ഞാൻ സീസൺ 1 മുതൽ കാണുന്ന ആൾ ആണ് എനിക്കും അടുത്ത സീസൺ കയറാൻ വലിയ ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്

29. ഹായ് ബിഗ്ഗ് ബോസ്സ് ഞാൻ സീസൺ 1മുതൽ സീസൺ 4 വരെ കാണുന്ന ആൾ ആണ് എനിക്കും അടുത്ത സീസൺ കയറാൻ ആഗ്രഹം ഉണ്ട്